You have a business to run.
We get it.
Let us keep your website secure, updated and performing, while you focus on the big picture.
Don't Put Your Investment At Risk
We know how tough it can be to start a business, especially when you have to wear so many different hats every day. Dealing with website issues shouldn’t be taking your focus away from the big picture thinking that drives the big results.
- What do you when your designer accidentally removed your Google Tag Manager code, and now your ads aren’t tracking conversions?
- Where do you turn to when you update a plugin, and the entire website crashes?
- How do you know if updating WordPress is going to break a contact form or not?
The good news is that you are in the right place to get the help you need.
Our Care Plans are tailored for the business owner that does not have the time to fiddle with scripts, plugins, code and adding blog articles.
Let us take care of all the technical stuff, from backups, to scans, updates and making sure the website is safe, secure and running like a well-oiled machine.
Choose Your Level Of Care
All of our Care Plans include the following:
UNLIMITED* 30 Minute Tasks
20% Discount on Current Hourly Rate
3 x Website Strategy Calls Per Quarter
WhatsApp Group Support
5 x 30 Minute Tasks
5% Discount on Hourly Rate
1 x Website Strategy Call Per Quarter
WhatsApp Group Support
2 x 30 Minute Tasks
Discounted Hourly Rate
WhatsApp Group Support
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are on this page, we were more than likely involved in the creation of your website. This means we know your website inside & out.
We also provide all of our WordPress Care customers with premium paid plugins. These plugins will ensure that your site is safe from hackers, optimized for the search engines and are loading fast for a great user experience. These are the same plugins we use on all of our own sites, and you can rest assured that we have chosen only the very best. The plugins include Shortpixel ($120 value), WP Rocket ($199 value), Elementor Pro ($149 value) and SEOPress Pro ($39 value). From time to time we add more premium paid plugins to this list to increase the value of our plans.
These are tasks that can be implemented in less than 30 minutes and INCLUDE edits to content, changing plugin settings and CSS adjustments.
Tasks that we EXCLUDE are custom development (PHP, plugins, themes, advanced contact forms, etc), updating custom code, graphic design, PSD to WordPress, creation of content or building out brand new sites or subdomains.
- Included: You ask us to change the logo on your site with a new logo that you provide to us.
- Excluded: You ask us to design a new logo for your company.
- Included: You ask us to add a new product to your WooCommerce website (and you provide the images and all content)
- Excluded: You want us to create a custom checkout process, or to add a new payment gateway for your WooCommerce store.
- Included: You ask us to take the text you emailed to us, and use it to replace the text on your About page.
- Excluded: You want us to write the content for your About page.
- Included: You ask us to install and setup a plugin to use its standard functionality.
- Excluded: You want us to create new functionality that doesn’t exist in a plugin.
Note: We can assist with some of the excluded tasks that are mentioned above, but these will be done on an ad-hoc basis where we quote you before any work starts.
Yes! We do.
- A website edit is any task that takes us 30 minutes or less. Any tasks that take more time will be billable at our current hourly rate.
All change requests are to be logged via our Support Request form (click here to see the form).
We do! We love to work on eCommerce sites that are built on WordPress and WooCommerce. Websites like these have advanced functionality, and thus they require our Elite plan.
These sites take more resources to manage, so it is vital to ensure you are on the right plan to have your site be secure, fast and running smoothly.
Our care plans each cover a single site. Please note that subdomains are counted as separate sites, as these are separate installations of WordPress and they run different plugins and themes.
If you own multiple sites, you will need to order a plan for each site. You have the freedom to choose different plans for each website.
Our care plans each cover a single site and a single installation of WordPress. Please note that subdomains are counted as separate sites, as these are separate installations of WordPress and they run different plugins and themes.
If you own a site with multiple installations of WordPress, you will need to order a plan for each installation/folder. You have the freedom to choose different plans for each folder/installation.
NOTE: There are very few scenarios where it makes sense to have multiple installations of WordPress on a single site. It means you need to do double the work, and you double the risk of infections and hacks. It is our professional opinion that you should consider re-building the site on a single installation of WordPress.
We will happily work with any hosting company. We fully understand that each site owner has their own requirements when it comes to performance, service and budget.
We do have a list of trusted hosting providers that we can provide to you.
It is critical to mention at this point that shared hosting will limit your resources and will impact on your site’s speed and security.
Right now we keep to typical office hours in South Africa (Mo-Fri, 8:00-17:00).
We are working on plans to expand the team so that we can assist outside of typical office hours.
This will depend on when the initial request is received. We always aim to acknowledge requests within 2 hours. Resolution time on the plans that include Priority Support will be under 48 hours, while the plans without Priority Support typically have resolution time of between 3 and 5 working days.
It is important to note that any request containing multiple small edits will be broken into separate tasks.
We will keep your website with your current hosting company if you don’t want to move.
If you are unhappy with the performance of your site at your current host, we can send you our list of trusted hosting providers. These providers have been handpicked by us over the past 10 years, and most of them offer free migrations.
We have structured these plans to be as affordable as possible for you, and it just makes more sense to handle these requests via email rather than phone.
We can only handle a handful of calls every day, but with email we can handle a larger volume meaning we have more time to complete those edits you need done ASAP.
- WP Rocket ($199/year): this premium caching plugin speeds up your site’s loading time to ensure visitors find the relevant info quickly.
- Shortpixel ($120/year): this premium image compression plugin ensures your images are as tiny as possible without sacrificing any of the resolution/quality.
- SEOPress Pro ($39/year): this premium SEO plugin ensures that your website is search engine friendly and lays an excellent foundation for a SEO campaign.
- Elementor Pro ($199/year): This premium page builder plugin allows you to create beautiful web pages.
- Ultimate Addons for Elementor ($49/year): This plugin extends the functionality of Elementor with an ever growing library of widgets.
- Convert Pro ($99/year): This premium lead generation plugin allows you to create high converting forms and popups for capturing leads on your website.
- Schema Pro ($79/year): This schema plugins allows you to add schema markup so that Google better understands what your business does. Schema is one of the factors in Google’s ranking algorithm and plays a large part in any successful SEO campaign.
We do offer custom development as a supplement to our ongoing care plans. If you have a larger project that falls outside the scope of your normal care plan, we will gladly assist you in estimating the work and effort required.
Custom development is charged at R950/hour. You will provide the details of the project, and we will provide an accurate estimate. Work only starts once you give us the go ahead.
- eCommerce (we only support WooCommerce sites at the moment. We do have plans to expand this offering)
- Membership sites (Memberpress, Restrict Content Pro, s2 Member, etc)
- Learning Management (Learndash, LifterLMS, Sensei, etc)
- Multilingual (WPML, Polylang, qTranslate-X, etc)
- Outside API/software integrations
- Multisite installations (including subsites of a multisite network)
If your plan qualifies, we will create a Whatsapp group where you have access to the founders of Click Results.
Our clients use these groups to ask advice about their websites, as well as their general marketing strategies.
Our existing clients get alot of insight through asking questions, and receiving answers through WhatsApp.
NOTE: This service is available only during normal working hours. You are welcome to send us a voicenote when you have a brilliant idea in the middle of the night, we will respond the following day.
This call gives us the opportunity to work with you in coming up with strategies on improving the website, and your online marketing.
Think of it as a brainstorming session with your digital marketing team.
Say Goodbye To Your Website Headaches Today!
You are about to take the next step in ensuring your website is fast, secure, backed-up and ready to serve your potential and existing customers.
Sign up below and we will be in touch shortly to make the necessary arrangements for your care plan.